AD's @ motion picture scheduling training course
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course is a guided teamwork training of shooting schedule delivery for specific school motion picture project.
The training includes sessions devoted to general topics related to Assistant Directing.
Mode of study
two parts workshop
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Introducing ways to approach and understand the craft of Assistant Director.
Step by step how one creates a production board, shot-by-shot, day-by-day, set-by-set to turn a shooting schedule into a workable production schedule.
And how one runs the set.
Pre-preparation of motion picture project.
Breaking down and colorcoding a script.
Preparing a production striptboard.
Organizing the board using parameter factors.
Determining the final workable shooting schedule.
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Cinematography_1920 (optional subject)
- Photography EN - Bachelor-1920 (optional subject)
- Photography EN - Master-1920 (optional subject)
- Cinema and Digital Media - Directing-1819 (optional subject)
- Cinema and Digital Media - Directing_1920 (optional subject)
- Cinema and Digital Media - Screenwriting-1819 (optional subject)
- Cinema and Digital Media - Screenwriting_1920 (optional subject)