3D Modeling 2
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
This course introduces students to the general bases of 3D graphics in creating static and moving images and real-time simulations.
Mode of study
exercises, independent work.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
The aim of the course is to adopt basic techniques for preparing 3D graphics (3D models, materials, textures, animation, rendering, programming). Upon completion of the course the student is to be able to independently produce basic 3D graphics for their own creations (image, video, 3D printing, simulation, virtual reality, etc.) The practical will take place using the Opensource program Blender.
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
Practical experience; development and subission of assignment on an assigned topic at the summary exam. The student presents a classic still life composed of several given objects which are modelled, textured, lighted and rendered as a single composition. Submission form: 1x JPG file, 1920x1080.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Audiovisual Studies - Bachelor - 1920 - 1y (required subject)
- Audiovisual Studies - Bachelor - 1920 - 2y (required subject)
- Audiovisual Studies - Bachelor - 1920 - 3y (required subject)
- Audiovisual Studies - Master - 1920_1y (required optional subject)
- Audiovisual Studies - Master - 1920_2y (required optional subject)