Předmět není vypsán Nerozvrhuje se
Jméno vyučujícího (jména vyučujících)
Výsledky učení dané vzdělávací složky
In the field of knowledge (K), the student:
- Knows the basic puppets constructions forms, knows how to think in material and his creative use.
- is conscious of relations and dependencies between theoretical and practical aspects of studies and uses that knowledge in further artistic development PK4;PK10; P_K11
In the field of skills (S), the student:
- is able to make independent decisions concerning projects and realizations of own concepts P_S4;
- is able to listen to co-workers and use their remarks while realizing a common aim, which is theatrical performance
In the field of social competencies (C), the student:
- is able to present, advertise own project in a approachable way by using known elements of information technologies P_SC6
- proves creativity by making individual, independent works, by collecting, analyzing and interpreting indispensable information, formulates own ideas with the use of critical argumentation; is determined by internal motivation and organization of own work P_SC1
Practical construction work in workshops, consultations.
Předpoklady a další požadavky
Trade dexterity, ability to experiment with materials, creative manner of working with traditional technology.
Students will learn about theatre history and the history and development of puppetry from the pre-theatrical age to nowadays. The course will start with discussing puppetry with magical background as one of the roots of puppetry and theatre. After that students will learn about the development of mythical puppetry – the most important form of Far-Eastern theatre. The discussion of mime puppetry leads to the history of puppetry in Europe, including the puppetry of Hellenism and the puppetry techniques of the Middle East. When talking about the development of European puppetry, focus will be given to categorization based on genres rather than chronology. We make a distinction between fairground and family puppetry and puppetry at aristocratic castle theatres. With the former, we will concentrate on the survival of commedia dell’arte in puppetry, while with the latter we discuss the characteristics of romanticism and puppetry adaptations in musical theatre (especially opera). The history of puppetry has a turning point at the turn of the XIX- XX.
century, as puppetry became one of the emblematic phenomena of the avant-garde.
Doporučená nebo povinná literatura
A. Tománek: Forms of Puppets
J. Král: Praktická technologie loutek
Hodnoticí metody a kritéria
Project preparations and documentation creation. Implementation. Review.
Pro tento předmět se rozvrh nepřipravuje