Exhibition Project 3
Martin STECKER, Štěpánka ŠIMLOVÁ
Jméno vyučujícího (jména vyučujících)
Hynek ALT, Markéta KINTEROVÁ, Rudolf PREKOP, Martin STECKER, Štěpánka ŠIMLOVÁ
Výsledky učení dané vzdělávací složky
materializace umělecké vize
Exam: a graded credit within the klauzura exams given by a committee of teachers from the Department.
Předpoklady a další požadavky
Winter semester: A credit is given for the explanatory essay and, as the case may be, for work in progress.
The Photo Series for Exhibition is the student's main work in this year. It should demonstrate the skills that the student learned in the course. It is also the main part of the final examination and is a final subject assessed by a committee of teachers.
Students may ask any teacher from the Photography Department to supervise their work.
Systematic work on the Photo Series for Exhibition, with obligatory consultations while the work is in progress.
The Photo Series for Exhibition must include at least eight photographs forming an integrated whole. The manner in which they are made, their size, and the way they are mounted must first be agreed to by the supervisor. The student may present the Photo Series for Exhibition in another form if he or she can explain why this is necessary.
Supervised by: individual tutor
Consultations: hours as posted by the relevant teacher
Doporučená nebo povinná literatura
Hodnoticí metody a kritéria
Students present for klauzuras the following items in timely manner:
- exhibition series
- all the assignments of the year, including assignments created during workshops or modules
- 2 weeks before klauzura the latest a filled form should be submitted to the Department of Photography. The form must state the name of the student, year of study, title of his or her exhibition series, the year when it was created, technique and size.
- 1 week before klausura the latest the exhibition series defence must be submited to the Department of Photography. The text must be withing a range of 1 standard page.
- 3 days before klauzura the latest a CD with all photographs (exhibition series, all assignments of the year, workshops) has to be submitted to the Department of Photography. Photographs printed from a digital data must be in an original format and size + JPG format. Reproduced (scanned) photographs must be in TIF and JPG format, original size and 300dpi. Every folder and each photo on CD has to be named by a name and code of the subject and name of the author.
- 3 days before the klauzura the latest students have to upload their exhibition series (format JPG, JPEG, GIF or PNG) minimum 640x480px, maximum 5000x5000px, 300dpi and maximal size of one photo 3MB into their profile on department of photography web site (foto.amu.cz).
- 1 day before klausura the latest all assignments (including workshops) must be classified in KOS.
Pro tento předmět se rozvrh nepřipravuje
Předmět je součástí následujících studijních plánů
- Fotografie EN - magistr-1819 (povinný předmět)