Film production project in FramForge
Register Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
To introduce students with the use of FrameForge in pre-production
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
common knowledge of computer use.
- Installation and introduction to FrameForge
- Creating an exterior including figures
- Creating an interior including figures
- Development the appearance of an evironment and figures using materials and lighting
- Positioning of figures and props possiblities
- Cameras and their settins in the scene possibilities
- Exporting storyboards with metadata
- Setting and exporting animation
- Course summary and completion of practice assignments.
Recommended or required reading
site - http://www.storyboardbetter.com/
wikipedie - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FrameForge_3D_Studio
youtube (en) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Wt7GXb5YoZfmvcs95NGCg
Assessment methods and criteria
Grading requirement is completion of practice assigments and attendance at minimum 9 lessons.
No schedule has been prepared for this course