Milan Knížák workshop: Intermedia disciplines 1
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
|307DMK1||ZK||3||13 hours (45 min) of instruction per semester, 65 to 80 hours of self-study||English, Czech||winter|
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
This workshop is intended for students who wish to expand the range of expression media and work with inter-media art. Emphasis is placed on contemplation in arts disciplines, logic of material and media selection in harmony with the artist's intentions.
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Intensive work on short-term tasks - exercises on an assigned topic. Students acquire experience with drawing, painting, objects, installations and performance.
Recommended or required reading
To be determined during the workshop.
Assessment methods and criteria
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Photography CZ - bachelor_2022 (required optional subject)
- Photography CZ - Bachelor - 1920-1year (required optional subject)
- Photography EN - Bachelor-1920 (required optional subject)
- Photography EN - Bachelor - 2022 (required optional subject)
- Photography EN - Master-1920 (required optional subject)
- Photography EN - Master - 2022 (required optional subject)