Radio Practical 1
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
|201ERP1||credit||2||3 hours (45 min) of instruction per week, 23 to 33 hours of self-study||English||winter|
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Students are more acquainted in the theory of issues of programming practice in audio media, working on dramaturgy and editing.
- Students in assisting get to know the issues of auditorial implementation.
- Students create their own original auditory project, either in the form of a script or the implementation of a drama, feature or literature program.
Mode of study
Group and independent listenings, moderated discussions, a preview of a professional radio workplace.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Successfull completion of „Radio Production“.
- Knowledge of dramaturgy and directing at the bachelor's level.
- Basics of media critique.
This course is intended for directing and dramaturgy master's student for experience in original, dramaturgical and directing work for radio and audio. Individually designed according to the orientation of the student's theoretical training, implemented in workshops, in which the student moves closer to the issue selected audio genre. The classes are accompanied by analytical listening and assisting in the media. Students prepare their own original project with will be, within the possibilities of the school, implemented. The recording potential of digital technology is introduced and basic radio editing is learned.
Instruction occurs in these areas:
- Stereophonics and spatial sound, time-space audio works.
- Edit and digital assembly, composition of audio works.
- Audio drama.
- Literary and literary drama programs.
- Ars acustica.
Recommended or required reading
Study material requirements will be determined in the introductory seminar.
Assessment methods and criteria
Conditions of successful completion is active participation in working meetings and demonstrated independent creative interest.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Directing for Dramatic Theatre in English (M.A.) (required subject)