Work on Performance Practice 1
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Broadening study possibilities in „unusual“ creative acts, creating space for initial contacts in an out-of-school space, creation of the project as a base for future creative work.
Mode of study
Study of productions, possibly projects, supervision during the exam period, review cycle, critique.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Creative inititative, creativity, ability to manoever in an indirect environment, production-managerial abilities.
- Production idea and its consultation.
- Directorial-dramaturgic-set design concept.
- Initial production preparation and creation of the production team.
- Study of production.
- Reflection and post-premiere use of the production.
- The production's possible presentation at festivals.
Recommended or required reading
Individually recommended considering the project intentions.
Assessment methods and criteria
Assessment of creativity originating in the monitoring of the creative process and resulting stage form.
An elective course. In this course it is not possible to assess any type of student initiative, for example, merely commercially aimed, but the activity originating in the overall department concept and support of student teamwork; projects with majority participation by AMU students.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Directing for Devised and Object Theatre in English (M.A.) (required main subject)