Authorship Implementation 3
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Mastering the practical technical aspect to realising a production and related set design projects. Familiarisation with the basic technological procedures for working with the widest range of classical and modern materials and their use in dramatisation.
Mode of study
- Introduction to traditional procedures and technology. Linking the idea and practical aspects of a project. Investigating technological treatments. Experimenting with non-traditional material and the development of new technological treatments.
- Preparation and subsequent execution of one's proposal in relation to the stage-design project.
- Consultation on current stage-design projects.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Trade dexterity, ability to experiment with materials, creative manner of working with traditional technology.
Original work creating the basis for joining a set design task to implementation practice. This enriches the technical awareness of the student and creates a foundation of knowledge which may be continued in further projects. The knowledge of the widest range of technology broadens the range of tools which are the basis for furhter creative treatments.
Recommended or required reading
A. Tománek: Podoby loutky
J. Král: Praktická technologie loutek
Assessment methods and criteria
Project preparations and documentation creation. Implementation. Review.
On-going consultations on current set-design projects if needed. Maintaing work safety standards in the implementation workshop.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Stage Design for Alternative and Puppet Theatre in English (M.A.) (required subject)
- Stage Design for Alternative and Puppet Theatre (M.A.) (required subject)