Work on Performance 4
Name of lecturer(s)
Lukáš JIŘIČKA, Branislav MAZÚCH, Tomáš PROCHÁZKA, Robert SMOLÍK
Learning outcomes of the course unit
This subject actively complements the main subject (Set Design), as part of which the student has the opportunity to use the skills acquired in realising small productions, e.g. in exams. Students also regularly come across new professional questions.
Mode of study
Production is a companion to the main course. In contrast to set-design the topics are not managed by the lead year's instructor. The topics originate from the needs required by the production team. The course is monitored by the Set-design main study instructor.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Ability to reflect.
- Ability to communicate and a sense for team work.
- Ability to analyse and synthesise.
- Creative ability.
- Organisational ability.
- Assigning a joint task in cooperation with other elements of a small production.
- Study of the assignement and first suggestions for artistic realisation.
- Consultation on the set design input in the production.
- Preparation for authorial and workshop realisation.
Recommended or required reading
R. Schmelzová a kolektiv: Divadlo v netradičních prostorech
L. Mousignac: Divadlo od počiatku po naše dni
J. V. Dvořák: Svět loutek
J. V. Kratochvíl: Commedia dell'Arte
A. Tománek: Podoby loutky
P. Brook: Pohyblivý bod
Assessment methods and criteria
Credit is awarded for: creativity, artistic implementation of the work, success of the production or performance.
The course is modified during the semester according to the year's lead instructor requirements and demands.
Instruction schedule see: www DAMU / katedra ALD / Rozvrhy hodin
Schedule for winter semester 2018/2019:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
Schedule for summer semester 2018/2019:
(Karlova 26, Praha 1)
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
Karlova 26, Praha 1
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Stage Design for Alternative and Puppet Theatre (B.A.) (required main subject)