Technology and Technical Drawing 8
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Consultation activity.
- Realisation of the MA project.
- To find the optimal technological solution.
- Consultation on selected technical procedures.
Mode of study
- Technical treatment of the main semester assignment in the Set Design course.
- Theatre program or poster for the given topic (title).
- Alternative procedures.
- Partial preview of modern technology trends.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Completed BA studies.
- Completed theoretical knowledge to the level of KALD BA studies (for students from other Faculties).
- Enrolment for MA studies.
- Individual plan preparing the MA project's realisation.
- Theoretical and practical preparation of realisation procedures and materials.
- Consultation on the diploma task's realisation.
The program is linked to the BA studies at an individual level of cooperation in the form of ongoing consultation. It helps to realise the student's artistic vision and resolve technical and material problems connected with the prepared and ultimately realised project. It subsequently focuses on the concluding diploma task.
Recommended or required reading
Basically identical with BA study materials, expanded to include materials connected with the project's realisation (literature, topical catalogues, price lists etc.).
Assessment methods and criteria
In cooperation with the main subject instructor the extent and qualtiy of the completed assignment is assessed.
This course is an indirect part of the Set-design course.
Instruction schedule see: www DAMU / katedra ALD / Pro studenty / Rozvrhy
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
(Karlova 26, Praha 1)
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
Karlova 26, Praha 1
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Stage Design for Alternative and Puppet Theatre (M.A.) (required subject)
- Stage Design for Alternative and Puppet Theatre in English (M.A.) (required subject)