Managerial Information Science 1
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
|206EMI1||ZK||2||2 hours (45 min) of instruction per week, 29 to 39 hours of self-study||English||summer|
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The content aim is to teach students to manage advance function of applications.
- create form field,
- modify user templates,
- create automated document content,
- work with hypertext,
- create titles in graphics objects and tables,
- work with bookmarks and cross-references,
- place notes below a line and annotations,
- create mass correspondence documents.
- use statistic fuctions for conditional accounting and conditional summing,
- use search and database functions,
- manage data filtering and creation of contingency tables.
- work with slide ordering,
- set presentation timing,
- manage text and object animation.
Project management software:
- working with a calendar,
- setting and modifying sources,
- monitoring and assessing project implementation investment.
Mode of study
Presentation, computer supported instruction - working with electronic support in the Moodle system. Student independent work. Instruction projects, task assignments, electronic testing of the Moodle system.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Ability to use information tools and communications technologies and work with information of a given education program for Gymnasiums and education programs for Middle Vocational schools.
- Working with a word processor.
- Working with spreadsheets.
- Working with presentation applications.
- Working with project management applications.
Recommended or required reading
- Očenášek, Vladimír a kol. S počítačem do Evropy. Computer Press. 2. aktualizované vydání, 2007. ISBN: 978-80-251-1844-3
- Očenášek Vladimír a kol. Informatika I - Cvičení MS Office 2007. skripta PEF ČZU v Praze. 2010. ISBN 978-80-213-1990-5
- Sylabus projektu ECDL - mezinárodní testování počítačové gramotnosti. [on/line][cit. 5.4.2011] <www.ecdl.cz>
Assessment methods and criteria
Evaluated participation in exercises, submission of selected tasks into the Moodle system, presentation of a project before a group of students, theory and practical exam with submission of the task to the Moodle system.
Course may be repeated
No schedule has been prepared for this course