Managerial Information Science 1
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The content aim is to teach students to manage advance function of applications.
- create form field,
- modify user templates,
- create automated document content,
- work with hypertext,
- create titles in graphics objects and tables,
- work with bookmarks and cross-references,
- place notes below a line and annotations,
- create mass correspondence documents.
- use statistic fuctions for conditional accounting and conditional summing,
- use search and database functions,
- manage data filtering and creation of contingency tables.
- work with slide ordering,
- set presentation timing,
- manage text and object animation.
Project management software:
- working with a calendar,
- setting and modifying sources,
- monitoring and assessing project implementation investment.
Mode of study
Presentation, computer supported instruction - working with electronic support in the Moodle system. Student independent work. Instruction projects, task assignments, electronic testing of the Moodle system.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Ability to use information tools and communications technologies and work with information of a given education program for Gymnasiums and education programs for Middle Vocational schools.
- Working with a word processor.
- Working with spreadsheets.
- Working with presentation applications.
- Working with project management applications.
Recommended or required reading
- Očenášek, Vladimír a kol. S počítačem do Evropy. Computer Press. 2. aktualizované vydání, 2007. ISBN: 978-80-251-1844-3
- Očenášek Vladimír a kol. Informatika I - Cvičení MS Office 2007. skripta PEF ČZU v Praze. 2010. ISBN 978-80-213-1990-5
- Sylabus projektu ECDL - mezinárodní testování počítačové gramotnosti. [on/line][cit. 5.4.2011] <www.ecdl.cz>
Assessment methods and criteria
Evaluated participation in exercises, submission of selected tasks into the Moodle system, presentation of a project before a group of students, theory and practical exam with submission of the task to the Moodle system.
Course may be repeated
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Arts Management in English (M.A.) (required subject)