Marketing of cultural organizations and projects 1
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Aims of the course:
- Consolidate knowledge in marketing theory from Bachelor's study.
- Introduce students to new trends in marketing, applied in practice in cultural organizations and project direction.
- Through exercises, to introduce students with the creation, management, control and assessment of business strategy, market analysis, marketing plan and strategy.
- Introduce students to the importance and development of brans, image creation and assessment.
- Instruct students to present a company to the public.
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Definition of marketing and id differences in cultural organizations and projects.
- Brand management - significance and development of brand.
- Presentation of the company to the public, creation and assessment of image.
- Formulation of a graphic study, advertisement, media and P.R. agencies; managing collaboration with them.
- Managing marketing strategy.
- Leading a marketing team.
- Responsibility for marketing communications.
Recommended or required reading
Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong: Marketing, Grada, Praha 2004
Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller: Marketing management: Grada Publishing, Praha 2013
Donald Baack, Kenneth E. Clow: Reklama, propagace a a marketingová komunikace, CPress, Praha 2008
Michael R. Solomon, Elnora W. Stuart, Greg W. Marshall: Marketing, CPress, Praha 2006
Jitka Vysekalová, Jiří Mikeš: Image a firemní identita, Grada Publishing, Praha 2009
Radka Johnová: Marketing kulturního dědictví a umění, Grada Publishing, Praha 2008
Dagmar Jakubíková: Strategický marketing, Grada Publishing, Praha 2013
Miroslav Karlíček a kolektiv: Základy marketingu, Grada Publishing, Praha 2013
Jana Přikrylová, Hana Jahodová: Moderní marketingová komunikace: Grada Publishing, Praha 2010
Assessment methods and criteria
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Arts Management in English (M.A.) (required subject)