Seminar of Criticism 1
Subject is not scheduled Display Schedule
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- To introduce students to the fundamentals of the field.
- To introduce students to the development of Czech theatre critique.
- Connect students to their own activities.
Mode of study
Moderated discussion, discussion, text and sample analyses, staging screenings.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- History of criticism of the 19th and 20th centuries.
- The contemporary situation in the industry.
- Practice potential and issues.
Recommended or required reading
- Vostrý, Jaroslav: Scénografie dramatu, Praha DISK, 2010
- Císař, Jan: Člověk v situaci, Praha ISV, 2000
- Grossman, Jan: Analýzy, Praha, 2000
Assessment methods and criteria
Credit is awarded based on class participation, including presentation of the assigned work - on-goingly.
During the semester, individual reading, theatre attendance and participation in discussions is required.
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Theory and criticism (B.A.) (required subject)