Screenwriting and Script Editing: A Practice
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Comparison of students' work, grading and analysis.
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Instructor: Lubor Dohnal and other Scriptwriting and Editing Dept. instructors.
Student required materials: paper and pen
Length: 1 day
Place and time: 2nd floor, room 233, 9:00-16:00
The program takes place in two phases.
Instructor's introduction (principles of film analysis)
Film sequence screenings, selected with consideration of the group's study.
Analysis of screened sequences
Assignment of scriptwriting tasks: completing the narrative arising from the screened episode.
Time for writing: 2 hours.
Class - comparison of students' work, evaluation and analysis
Accrediting: credit will be awarded directly after completing the practical.
Recommended or required reading
Screenwriting takes place in various forms dependent upon the instructor.
Assessment methods and criteria
Screenwriter practice takes place in various forms dependent upon the instrutor.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Scriptwriting and Dramaturgy - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Film Directing_Bachelor-1718 (required subject)
- Documentary Film - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)
- Cinematography - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)
- Production - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Editing - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Photography CZ - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)
- Sound Design - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Animation - Bachelor - 1718 (required subject)
- Audiovisual Studies - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)