Theses seminary 2
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Consultation enabling the naming and specification of the aim of the theory paper just as the procedure, by which it is best to reach those goals. The discussions should indicate to the student which questions are standard, which contexts are relevant and which types of arguments may be applied.
Recommended or required reading
Professional literature and a list of movies to research related to theory topics.
Assessment methods and criteria
- The Fixed title of the thesis
- The short evaluation of the thesis supervisor
- A short outline of your proposed line of argument (including potential chapters) and the methodology you plan to use
- A bibliography of all sources, relating to both the content and the methodology of the thesis
- Nearly Fixed Structure and Confirmed Topic
- Index with Fixed Chapters.
And there should be 20 pages of the academic text (as a work in progress).
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Montage_2020 (required subject)