Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
To understand the contribution of using cycling for developing good body conditioning
Acquisition of basic technical awareness of the structure of selected types of bicycles and skills necessary for their maintenance.
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic bike riding skills.
- consolidate basic cycling skills
- equipment and tools; construction and maintenance
- cycling safety (group cycling)
- orientation, tools, route preparations
- cycling (rallye)
- health insurance
- cultural knowledge activities, documentation - log, chronicle
- checking physical difficulty of cycling, use of sport-testers
- contribution of cyclo-turism to body condition
Recommended or required reading
Literatura bude doplněna.
Assessment methods and criteria
Brief considerations on the contribution of the given activity primarily the psychological aspect.
Course may be repeated
This course is an elective for all AMU students
Schedule for winter semester 2018/2019:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
Schedule for summer semester 2018/2019:
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|