Video Sound Recording Production
Subject is not scheduled Display Schedule
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
This course provides an overview of the fundamental organization and production of sound image production and basic technological procedures.
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Film crew - individual professions. Position of the sound engineer in a film crew, the relationships and collaboration with other professions.
- Shooting (production). Clapper, shooting log. Film finishing (post-production).
- Transcription of daily work and screening. Film editing.
- Server measurement and preparations for background noise screenplay.
- Post-synchronization. Synchronic noise (sound production). Sound itself and background noise archive.
- Film music
- Mixing plan. Setting the mixing bands (tracks)
- Final sound mixing
- Transfer of mix to optical recording
- Combined copy production
- Preparation and use of playback in film shooting.
- Television technology - formats
- Television staging
- Live broadcast - concert, sport programs, discussion programs.
- Television post-production
- DVD authoring
- Effects, animated film.
- Synchronization of sound and image
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
Activity in lectures.
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
Učebna Zvukové studio
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
|Tue||12:45–13:30||Ondřej URBAN||Učebna Zvukové studio
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Music Production (Bc) - 2016/17 (required subject with the possibility of repeat registration)