Acting in Front of a Camera 2
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Introduce students to the specific conditions and demands for internal and external acting technique when filming.
Mode of study
Classes, shootings, screenings.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Cooperation with FAMU.
- Detail, half, whole.
- Film editing, montage.
- Space in front of a camera.
- Dramatic time in a film work.
- Visual and audio composition of a picture.
- Preparing for a film and TV role, specific concentration.
- Building a role and character.
In cooperation with FAMU and under the leadership of acting pedagogues from DAMU and directing teachers from FAMU, students are familiarized through seminars and practical exercises with the inherent laws and peculiarities of TV and film work.
Recommended or required reading
Ejzenštejn: Kamerou, tužkou, perem
Assessment methods and criteria
Participation in classes and workshops.
Intended for 3rd year students.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Acting for Dramatic Theatre (M.A.) (optional subject)