Cultural policy in Czech Rep. 1
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students completing the course know the rise and relationships of cultural-political regulations and is able to anticipate their impact in practice.
Mode of study
Lectures and classes.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Constitutional law and cultural rights.
- State cultural policy for years 2015-2020 (with a view to 2025).
- Plan for implementation of the State cultural policy for years 2015-2020.
- Arts support concept in the Czech Republic for 2015-2020.
- Instruments for application of the Arts support concept in the Czech Republic for years 2015-2020.
Recommended or required reading
Constitutional law and cultural rights
State cultural policy for the years 2015-2020 (with a view to 2025)
Arts support concept in the Czech Republic for years 2015-2020
Assessment methods and criteria
This course is an elective for all AMU students
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
Učebna S410 (DAMU)
(Karlova 26, Praha 1)
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
|Thu||09:30–11:00||Učebna S410 (DAMU)
Karlova 26, Praha 1
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Arts Management (M.A.) (required subject)