Assistance on Practical Exercising
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic introduction to the shooting environment and assistance in shooting the collective exercise.
Mode of study
Assisting work (often manual) in shooting the group exercise, not only in the studio but exteriors and on location.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Desire to help. written confirmation by the producer of the group exercise.
Work for a minimum of two shooting days.
This is not only assisting work (assistant, or camera service, sound assistant, or microphone, or production assistant, etc.)
Credit for „Service in the FAMU Studio“ may be acknowledged for work in an exercise which is acknowledged in „The White Book“ as a „group exercise.“
This is expressly assisting work (often manual) in shooting group exercises not only in the studio but also on location and in exteriors.
Service in the studio may not be exchanged for assistance and may not be performed in the same exercise for assistance and service.
Credit is awarded based on written confirmation by the appropriate producer of that „group exercise.“
Recommended or required reading
FAMU „White Book“ see the FAMU website.
Assessment methods and criteria
The producer for the group exercise presents a confirmation of the orderly performance of service in the studio. Based on this confirmation the Production Dept. head or authorized instructor will award credit through the KOS system.
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Scriptwriting and Dramaturgy - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Film Directing_Bachelor-1718 (required subject)
- Documentary Film - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)
- Cinematography - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)
- Production - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Editing - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Photography CZ - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)
- Sound Design - Bachelor-1819 (required subject)
- Animation - Bachelor - 1718 (required subject)
- Audiovisual Studies - Bachelor - 1819 (required subject)