Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The aim of the course is to create the theory basis for instruction in addition technical courses and the practice with sound.
Mode of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Completion of „Fundamental Acoustics and Electro-Acoustics“ and „Physics and Physiology of Acoustics.“
Course task is to clarify:
- Treatment of acoustings in a closed space using geometric acoustics, wave acoustics and statistics theory.
- Surface sound absorption mechanics, porous, resonant and complex
- Methods in meauring sound absorption agents and same-direction acoustic resistance
- Dealing with noise problems inside a room
- Use of criteria for judging room acoustical qualities.
- Use of measuring methods in space acoustics.
Credit conditions: Aswering 5 of 47 questions whose list the students receive in the middle of the semester. The resulting grade is an average of the 5 questions answered.
Recommended or required reading
Kolmer F., Kyncl J.: Prostorová akustika-kniha, Praha SNTL 1982.
Merhaut J., Kolmer F. a ostatní: Příručka elektroakustiky-kniha, Praha SNTL 1964.
Assessment methods and criteria
Credit is awarded for attendance and activity in instruction.
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
Room No. 323
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
|Wed||14:50–16:25||Libor Husník||Room No. 323
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared