Training for Movement 1
Name of lecturer(s)
Jan BÁRTA, Jana NOVORYTOVÁ, Michaela RAISOVÁ
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The aim is in the course subtitle: The body as a partner, the bearer of emotion, feeling and life experience and their use in original movement narration.
Mode of study
Contact instruction, recorded sample analysis, group work.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Completion of Body in Motion 1 and 2.
- Active approach.
- Use of acquire skills and knowledge for working with movement material, space structure and subsequent transfer of spontaneous compositions to the conscious level.
- Fascination of the movement of one's body, partner's movement, space movement, movement in space. Finding movement awareness. Working with time and gravity.
- Working with internal space; building sensitivity for a space, a partner, an environment. Building a narrative, relationship, emotion.
- Listening to the story written by one's body, in space and time.
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
Attendance in classes and lectures. on-going written reviews, course paper at the end of the semester.
Course may be repeated
This course is an elective for all AMU students
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
(Karlova 26, Praha 1)
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
Karlova 26, Praha 1
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared