Advertisement and Communication 2
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Testing theory knowledge in real projects.
- Presentation preparations.
Mode of study
Discussion, Presentation analysis, Examples from practice.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Communication 1 and Advertising 1.
- Presentation preparation and its analysis.
- Guests from Marketing and Advertisement.
Recommended or required reading
Presentations from advertising.
Assessment methods and criteria
Credit is awarded based on:
- lecture participation,
- completion of the presentation.
In the case of absence from three or more lectures the condition for receipt of credit is a course paper of 15-20 pages on a prior agreed topic. If there is more than 50% absence from the total number of lectures, credit will not be awarded.
Schedule for winter semester 2019/2020:
The schedule has not yet been prepared
Schedule for summer semester 2019/2020:
Učebna R310 (DAMU)
(Karlova 26, Praha 1)
|Date||Day||Time||Tutor||Location||Notes||No. of paralel|
|Wed||14:45–16:15||Michal DEUS||Učebna R310 (DAMU)
Karlova 26, Praha 1
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Arts Management (B.A.) (required optional subject)